ELOFANS
Oct 19, 2019, 03:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff and Bev, UNITE!!!!!  (Read 6015 times)
Anonymous
« on: May 20, 2004, 01:59 »

Hey everyone.

I just don't get it anymore these days. Jeff is doing work on his own, Bev is presenting a radio-show somewhere, and not to speak about the other former members of the Electric Light Orchestra. Why can't they just come together, shake hands and give away one FINAL BOOST SHOW, along with ALL the original members of the Electric Light Orchestra. Believe me, people are wanting to see this, I'm really not kidding. I don't even think that there will be enough tickets for all the fans who are desperately waiting fot their chance to see the Electric Light Orchestra perform live. Especially YOUNGER people are dying to see ELO, I can tell you. Why? Because todays music is not as good as it was. And yes, it didn't worked out at the ZOOM tour, but that was because there was no COMLETE ELO. Just Jeff and Richard. So Jeff, Bev, please come together and shake hands, and give us that ONE FINAL BOOST SHOW, with all the magic ELO songs together.

Greetings Willem
Nebuchadnezzar_II
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 02:59 »

I agree. ELO was before my time and I would have loved to see them in concert.  I heard rumors about a reunion tour but I doubt it'll ever happen.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 10:00 »

Yeah, especially after the cancelled zoomtour it is unlikely- But however, I?m still hoping fot that one final gig!
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 11:08 »

It would be great to see them live together indead. Only Jeff Lynne would do also ofcourse! But then, the whole original orchestra would be enormous!

cheers Hana
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 06:15 »

What would it be great, I hope somewhere in the future they will unite again, cee you Alex
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 09:28 »

Jeff and Bev, please do this one more time??!!! Just call all the guys together and make some real good music again! We will pray for it!
Senco from Belgium
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2004, 05:56 »

Hello, I would like to pray fot this final ELO show too. I don't even care how much a ticket is gonna cost me, because I need to see ELO live again, beye John
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2004, 10:42 »

I would really LOVE it when they unite again, because today's music is not even close to the music of the 70's and 80's, it is all about the ''easy money'' these days, unfortunately! Give the world back the REAL music!
With much love, Kevin, USA, Florida
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 09:12 »

Yeah, call all the guys together Jeff, Bev, Kelly, Mik give us where we're waiting for
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2004, 10:37 »

Hi, I'm 20 years of age now and the only music I've been listening to is music that's 30 or 40 years old. Today's music simply s..k, so I really hope to see ELO live sometime
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 08:52 »

Hey guys. This could be an option, but a solo gig from Jeff is also a possibility...It wouldn't matter much to me, as long as Jeff is in the house it's ''alright'' to me

Willem from Holland
Anonymous
« Reply #11 on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:11 »

hello my feeling is the same   ELO vith mik, kelly ,bev richard  hug, mel and jeff and louis  toghether please  please please please  but i still  elo fan for ever
ELOZoom
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Nov 08, 2004, 02:23 »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Jeff and Bev, please do this one more time??!!! Just call all the guys together and make some real good music again! We will pray for it!
Senco from Belgium

Not to rain on anyone's parade but as much as I would like to see it happen. It would just be a wasted effort to do. Especially with...well, I'm NOT going to go there.

f your heart could talk I wonder what it would tell me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: