ELOFANS
Nov 25, 2020, 11:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Further Remasters Of ELO Albums  (Read 26772 times)
Judemac
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: Jul 18, 2005, 03:46 »

Quote from: "ELOISM"
The FLASHBACK triple CD set had a bunch of obscure goodies on it and it still seemed to sell pretty well. It is worth purchasing if you have not already been out of the blue to get it. Any naughty details on where I might be able to get my hands on this much spoken about Into the Light treasure trove thing?

I know where you can "Into the Light" in which is the original & not that bs version on E Bay but the problem is the guy who originated it will no longer get one for anyone. Best I can do is make a copy of it(e mail me if interested). Surprised how many people don't know about this double CD. Anyway, thats about all I have to say about it. :?
Judemac at the beach in Southern California...

http://www.webspawner.com/users/judemac/index.html
ELOISM
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jul 20, 2005, 02:11 »

How can I e-mail you?
Judemac
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: Jul 20, 2005, 03:27 »

Quote from: "flynnstudio"
yeah, a 'restored' Secret messages which is TRUE to the original concept released as a double CD album with properly mixed and mastered version of the songs that got binned. Would give jeff something invigortating to do in between louging around the pool in all that hot californian sunshine.

Hey, wait a minute, Jeff knows a good thing when it happens, the Hot California sun is nice, LOL. Toke a little trip up to Beverly Hills a few weeks ago & found a few rocks stars houses (Ozzie Ozborrnes, elton John's & George Micheals to name a few). Did not find Jeff's, figure he has a place around Tom Petty's in the canyon, LOL.

flynnstudio
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jul 20, 2005, 06:28 »

If I could find a way to get there myself I'd be joining him...I'm a real sun worshipper myself..but we only get about 3 months of it a year here in England...

re: finding jeff's villa - did you look for the house with the large 40ft light bulb hovering above it ? LOL!

ttp://www.chrisflynn.org
Judemac
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: Jul 20, 2005, 08:44 »

Quote from: "flynnstudio"
If I could find a way to get there myself I'd be joining him...I'm a real sun worshipper myself..but we only get about 3 months of it a year here in England...

re: finding jeff's villa - did you look for the house with the large 40ft light bulb hovering above it ? LOL!

LOL, Nope did not see Jeff's Villa, I believe he lives pretty close to Tom Petty(which is in a different area). As for the sun, it's around 100 degrees at work but at my house it is 75 or so, why because the beach is much cooler.

Judemac
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: Jul 20, 2005, 08:46 »

Quote from: "ELOISM"
How can I e-mail you?

E Mail Who?

Wishing

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Oct 02, 2005, 06:12 »

Engrossing thread, people. Lots that I haven't heard about, despite being a pretty big ELO fan. Well, I thought I was! Yes, Secret Messages would be great as an (officially released) double album thingie. Tasty stuff. Smiley
Anonymous
« Reply #22 on: Oct 03, 2005, 02:26 »

I wouldn't hold my breath for a continuation of the Remasters.  When Zoom stiffed, and the tour got cancelled the record company probably figured they shouldn't sink any more investment into the ELO brand...  It really is a shame, the record business is all about "what have you done for me lately"...
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: Oct 04, 2005, 08:28 »

I heard that Jeff lives in Bel Air.  I wondered how close he was to all the LA fires I've seen lately.  Maybe there's a UFO painted on the side of his house!
jeancat
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Nov 01, 2005, 02:49 »

Just saying hello from the "lake district" of New York State.
Discovered them in 75-76, anxiously awaiting remasters. Nothing more to say. Will very much enjoy reading your comments and insights. Cheesy

Cath
Anonymous
« Reply #25 on: Nov 05, 2005, 03:25 »

My dad told me a few days that indeed they are remastering Out of the Blue, New World Record, and Face the Music. That song Supersonic sounds pretty interesting. I hope they put it on it.
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: Nov 07, 2005, 11:46 »

My dad indeed told me that they are planning on re-releasing Out of the Blue, New World Record, and Face the Music. That song supersonic sounds pretty cool. I hope they put it on there.
Anonymous
« Reply #27 on: Nov 08, 2005, 05:51 »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
My dad indeed told me that they are planning on re-releasing Out of the Blue, New World Record, and Face the Music. That song supersonic sounds pretty cool. I hope they put it on there.

Yeah? Who's yer Dad, Al Quaglieri?
Anonymous
« Reply #28 on: Nov 13, 2005, 03:26 »

no...he's an idiot...my parents are divorced...thats the only thing we share in common....he calls me once a week....sometimes......i dont even see him...he just knows his elo stuff
Anonymous
« Reply #29 on: Nov 13, 2005, 03:27 »

oh yeah....sorry for posting two of the same messeges
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: