ELOFANS
Dec 01, 2020, 06:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Further Remasters Of ELO Albums  (Read 26856 times)
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: Mar 16, 2006, 11:48 »

this will be great!!  guess out of the blue will be in the second phase?  i'm okay with that, anyway...i'd rather seem them go in order like they're doing now.

reg
tcwh1971
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Mar 21, 2006, 02:41 »

I was so pleased that it brought a smile to my face when I read the news on FTM about On The Third Day, Face The Music and A New World Record being remastered... finally!! But phase one? Didn't we get phase one 5 years ago with Eldorado, Disovery, Time and Secret Messages? Or are they going to re-release those in phase 2 in September? But September in what year...2010?
Anonymous
« Reply #47 on: Mar 23, 2006, 05:30 »

Quote from: "ELO_chick"
I have an interview with Jeff in which he said when asked why "Beatles Forever" wasn't included.

"I really don't  know why that wasn't included - just kidding.  It's just one I'd rather keep in the cupboard....it's so fawning ya know, it's so over the top. Ya know. Well maybe one day we'll put it out, but I'd sooner redo it or something."

So don't hold your breath.

ELO_chick

Yeah, that was my question that I asked for the Rockline show in June 2001.

Best,
Geffer
aka "Jeff from Trenton"
ELOZoom
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Mar 27, 2006, 05:45 »

Unless you're a completist. Rareties albums don't necessarily sell to the general public.

f your heart could talk I wonder what it would tell me.
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: Apr 03, 2006, 10:54 »

Hi ya'll!

Well March 28 has come and gone and no one has posted anything about the ELO and ELO2 remasters.

ELO_chick
Anonymous
« Reply #50 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:27 »

i have
bpadar
« Reply #51 on: Apr 13, 2006, 05:43 »

Does anyone know when the rest of the ELO "remastered" CD's will see the light of day?
yourstruly2095
« Reply #52 on: Apr 15, 2006, 06:30 »

Quote from: "bpadar"
Does anyone know when the rest of the ELO "remastered" CD's will see the light of day?

On The Third Day, Face The Music, and A New World Record will be released on May 22nd 2006.

The other three will be released in June.
Anonymous
« Reply #53 on: Apr 15, 2006, 09:05 »

Quote from: "yourstruly2095"

On The Third Day, Face The Music, and A New World Record will be released on May 22nd 2006.

I think OOTB and BOP will be released in September.

But then again, I am slightly confused (no, actually, I am shocked), having read the following on www.musictap.net (dated 12 April 2006):

A bit of news as regards the planned upcoming ELO reissues. It appears that while No Answer and ELO II has been released, the next scheduled A New World Record, Face The Music, and On the Third Day, likely will not be released, at least this year. We'll keep you informed as new info becomes available.

Please tell me this isn't true. Anyone in the know? Has Rob said anything about a possible delay?
Len W
« Reply #54 on: Apr 15, 2006, 09:28 »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "yourstruly2095"

I think OOTB and BOP will be released in September.

But then again, I am slightly confused (no, actually, I am shocked), having read the following on www.musictap.net (dated 12 April 2006):

A bit of news as regards the planned upcoming ELO reissues. It appears that while No Answer and ELO II has been released, the next scheduled A New World Record, Face The Music, and On the Third Day, likely will not be released, at least this year. We'll keep you informed as new info becomes available.

Please tell me this isn't true. Anyone in the know? Has Rob said anything about a possible delay?

Interesting. I haven't seen anyone else report that.
Apollo
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: Apr 16, 2006, 12:36 »

Thanks for the update mellodrone. It's been awhile since I have rediscovered my ELO roots due to (RLI) real life issues but since watching the ZOOM DVD, I have found myself drawn yet once again to the music of Jeff/ELO and have started on a music quest to repurchase my collection again. Yes I enjoy it that much LOL and am looking forword to the new tracks that may be released with the new issues. (humming... one summer dream while typing this by the way..lol Cheesy )
Cheers :wink:
Anonymous
« Reply #56 on: Apr 16, 2006, 05:33 »

And the vultures are already blaming the former members. It figures.
Anonymous
« Reply #57 on: Apr 16, 2006, 05:54 »

HAHAHA Wouldn't that be something if the former members were suing for performance royalties?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: