ELOFANS
Nov 28, 2020, 05:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Insane Are You About ELO?  (Read 6564 times)
Nebuchadnezzar_II
Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2004, 03:20 »

How Insane are you about ELO?
Judemac
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 10:20 »

Quote from: "Nebuchadnezzar_II"
How Insane are you about ELO?

I'm not insane about any band/artist. Just collect ELO/Wilbury's & Lynne Solo Stuff. Then again I collect some 200 other artists/bands which keep me busy & insane as h*ll LOL  :wink:

Judemac @ the beach in So Calif

http://www.webspawner.com/users/judemac/index.html
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 10:49 »

When I decided to record an full-lenght album I also wrote a song for Jeff Lynne, to thank him for the music, called ''sunglass hero''. Dispite that, my whole album is enourmously inspired by ELO, not just bits, but massive!

So thats how insane I am about ELO...
greetz Willem
www.alternativa.nl
willem@alternativa.nl
Cybermoukette

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2005, 03:36 »

They are my favorite band. If my house set on fire and that I had to choose and save only one singer or band's cds, I'd take ELO  Smiley
missbluesky
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2005, 06:56 »

Amen & ditto to that sentiment

I simply NEVER get tired of them.

I listen to and love a tremendous variety of music and they are the ones who most stand the test of time, in my book.
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2005, 03:41 »

i listen to them everyday and i never tire of them.
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: Nov 25, 2005, 09:07 »

I usually listen to favorite albums and custom "best of" hits on the road.
I have ELO car plate on front of my car.
I sign my last name, which starts with an E, as it's spelled in cursive in ELO logo.
Have ELO wall clock in office.
Have elo cassette player that has ELO logo embedded on player for "ELO music only" jesture.
Hide the ELO logo in all my drawing projects for trend- people always try and find them.
Had ELO shaved in the back of my hear in high school?? LOL
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:26 »

I would love the ELO wall clock I would put it in my livingroom, I am still nuts about ELO I play Out Of The Blue & Time, Time was my first album by ELO it was brill & Jeff Lynne to me was a god in music

emember the good old 1980's when thing were so uncoplicated, I wish I could go back there again.
billwebster
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: Jul 10, 2006, 01:43 »

None of the poll answers fits on me, since I'm more into Jeff's solo/production work. I don't even have all ELO albums. He's one of my favorite producers. If you asked my mother, I played Armchair Theatre until she couldn't hear it no more around the time it came out back when I was 12.
I'd love to hear him focus more on new recordings than onto being a catalog artist.
To my ears, his material from the mid-80s up to now sounds so much better than his earlier stuff. Maybe the remasters will change that opinion, we'll see, but I like the way that his songwriting is more rock N roll these days than, say, during his disco days.
david1leigh
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: Nov 16, 2006, 11:06 »

I listen to ELO every day in the car to and from work. Tomorrow will be the first playing of 'Zoom' as i received it in the post this afternoon and am looking forward to it. Great albums, all of them. I love ELO. Jeff Lynne is a genius. The first album i bought is Discovery, followed quickly by out of the blue and a new world record.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: