ELOFANS
Oct 17, 2019, 12:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff disbanding ELO  (Read 4100 times)
spongebobjp4
« on: Jul 18, 2004, 01:25 »

how do u think the other ELO members felt when jeff lynne decided to disband ELO in 1986?
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2004, 09:48 »

Somnambulant, somewhat buttery, yet with the faint whiff of fromage.  In short, contemporaneous.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2004, 09:28 »

I think Richard Tandy disliked it the most, because he's a very loyal pianist and enthousiastic. Kelly Groucutt had already left the band after the album Time I think, the rest off the band I don't know.
Admin
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 2004, 04:01 »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
I think Richard Tandy disliked it the most, because he's a very loyal pianist and enthousiastic. Kelly Groucutt had already left the band after the album Time I think, the rest off the band I don't know.

Kelly played on some Secret Messages tracks.
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: Jul 24, 2004, 10:18 »

It shook Steve Woolam's world to the core, subtlely changing all of the subsequent events in human history.
Kuiama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: Jul 25, 2004, 07:23 »

I think Bev was also upset, as he loved Drumming and Touring with ELO. This is why he wanted to start the group up again 2 years later, he was missing it. But Jeff was'nt having it. He had been there, done that and worn the T Shirt (so to speak) in his eyes.
ELOZoom
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2004, 02:30 »

Quote from: "Kuiama"
I think Bev was also upset, as he loved Drumming and Touring with ELO. This is why he wanted to start the group up again 2 years later, he was missing it. But Jeff was'nt having it. He had been there, done that and worn the T Shirt (so to speak) in his eyes.

Agreed Kuiama.

I'll admit now what Bev did was well meaning but I personally thought it was just an excuse for him to go out on tour. I don't believe he really thought of the consequences
back then in doing so.

f your heart could talk I wonder what it would tell me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: