ELOFANS
Oct 20, 2019, 04:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I'VE GOT THE SECRET MESSAGES DOUBLE LP!!!  (Read 14431 times)
lynnefan05
« on: Nov 07, 2005, 08:59 »

Guess what, my fellow ELO collectors? My Uncle Johnny and his family (my aunt, cousins, etc.) are moving, and last weekend I went to the California town of Redding to help them move out. He is a vinyl collector, and I helped him alphabetize his records from A to J; I also put protective sleeves on them. This was a VERY tedious process, but at least he alphabetized his vinyl from J onward; otherwise I would have been there FOREVER!
  Anyway, after we were done, we went out to Subway for dinner.Smiley When we returned, it was kind of late, so my parents and sister and myself got ready to depart. But then it happened. My uncle, ever thankful for my assistance, asked me if I would like a record to take home with me. Then he smiled and said, " Ah yes, you are an ELO fan, aren't you?" He  walked over to the box of records with the D through F label on it, and pulled out.... (AHHHHHHH) (A chorus of heavenly voices singing together in harmony) THE SECRET MESSAGES DOUBLE LP!!!!! :shock:
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2005, 11:56 »

WHOA!...I don't even own the CD. Then again I did only start myELO collection last April. I'm only 12. But my dad did give me some of their old records and singles.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2005, 02:48 »

what double lp? it was never released.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2005, 03:12 »

You are your uncle's monkey!  There never was a released double lp.
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2005, 02:59 »

haha...your uncle still must be laughing
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2005, 10:13 »

VAU! (or is it WOW in english) you must be THE luckiest person in the world. there can't be more than maybe 1-10 copies of that album since it was never released.

-Nuihc88-
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2005, 01:08 »

wait a minute......what was secret messeges doing in d through f?....i believe it starts with s
ELOISM
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2005, 06:44 »

That is obvious nonsense. There is no such double album.
whiskeygirl
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14, 2005, 08:28 »

It was supposed to have been a double album originally, but was never actually released that way.

There have been track listings of what should have been on this album, which are all available apart from the dreaded Bullsh*t Forever (only on bootleg).

Maybe what this person has is a home made recording using what's available plus the bootleg.

Serena

ou can't rewind your life...
Utter
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: Nov 14, 2005, 05:01 »

wait a minute......what was secret messeges doing in d through f?....i believe it starts with s

you never thought that it might have been sorted by artist as E (elo) is between d and f?? Tongue

///Utter
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: Nov 14, 2005, 08:30 »

you never thought that it might have been sorted by artist as E (elo) is between d and f??

i never would had thought that....
ELOISM
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb 04, 2006, 06:48 »

Obvious Nonsense. No such double album.
Anonymous
« Reply #12 on: Feb 07, 2006, 08:50 »

double Lp never in your life time take a good look at the cd, Jeff Lynne siad it was going to be a double but it never was, I will call Time on this  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Anonymous
« Reply #13 on: Feb 07, 2006, 01:04 »

double LP Secret messages DON'T EXIST.
Anonymous
« Reply #14 on: Feb 08, 2006, 01:16 »

Double LP Secret Messages NO WAY It came out as a single LP only it could have been if Jeff Lynne got his way back then.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: