ELOFANS
Sep 26, 2017, 10:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: L.E.O.  (Read 4574 times)
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« on: Apr 15, 2006, 06:44 »

http://www.myspace.com/bleuleo

Here is a band influenced solely by Jeff Lynne and ELO and it shows!! They are streaming 4 songs from their forthcoming album. Yesterday I was listening to them together with a fried on messenger who is 7000 miles away. He said it was like listening to new old ELO songs LOL

L.E.O. is a power-pop-collective..a recording project that began as a tribute to the idiosyncratic genius of Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra it has become a Traveling Wilburys-esque creative outlet for a gang of like-minded musician/producers...it was originally conceived by Bleu and includes the diverse talents of Andy Sturmer (Jellyfish), Mike Viola (The Candy Butchers), Jason Scheff (Chicago), Steve Gorman (The Black Crowes), Matt Mahaffey (Self), John Fields (big-time pop-producer), Tony Goddess (pApAs fritAs), Hanson, Eric Barao (The Cautions), Scott Simon (The Argument), and Paula Kelley, among others..
Check 'em out!
alehall
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2006, 10:23 »

Cheesy I?ve been listenig that audio clips this evening, and ... yeah!!! you?re right!!! It?s like the new Elo Songs!!! I?ve waiting for this for many years!
eddie_bowers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2006, 06:01 »

I was already a fan of Bleu, and got this album as soon as it came out. It's not perfect, but I like it a lot. The first track is probably the best.
The funny thing is that the worst part of the album is the actual cover of Don't Bring Me Down (all other songs are original). It's just sapped of all it's energy.
Elodave

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2010, 05:41 »

I love "Dont Let It Go"!,but it's all good!!!

THE LIGHT SHINES ON FOREVER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: