ELOFANS
Oct 17, 2019, 11:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my child hood  (Read 2070 times)
rayman

View Profile
« on: Oct 16, 2004, 12:38 »

i just gota  say this i am a fan since i was 7 (1976) ill never forget when i heard mr  bluesky 4 the first time    im not a fag but i sincere love jeff lynne.just that he produce all songs and albums by himself   and  thers no song from Elo that suck i mean everything he touch is gold  
P.S i just hop mr  lynne read this and type sommething back to me im a  true fan  i cry  sometimes when i listen to ELo  and i have a question
 why dont you  hook up whit tom petty  and make something of it   as you say  is this on? ok !! have to 4  4 lol plz type back
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2004, 12:28 »

I?d like to tell that my experiences were likely the same. I have a brother who?s six years elder. ELO was the first rock band he listended to, the first band he bought a LP of. So to me it also was the first band I got in touch with. That was when I was about six or seven years old. Since that time, ELO is a part of my life. Of course, we?re all also listening to other bands, we?re all loving some many different kinds of music. But the songs of Lynne and his co-musicans do have roots that end directly in my soul and in my heart. No one could ever change this. At the moment, for the first time after some months, I?m listening to some ELO-songs... and there are tears in my eyes. Because there are so many of my memories embedded in this songs. Memories to my youth, to my first love, to my dreams when I was between 7 and let?s say 16 years of age, and many other things more. It?s a storm of feelings, believe me.
I?d almost go anywhere to see the whole bunch of guys live for only one song
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: