ELOFANS
Nov 14, 2019, 05:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we talk about the Xanadu album?  (Read 13432 times)
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Feb 08, 2006, 06:20 »

I do Have Flashback but what can I say regarding Xanadu on it let's go back to the real Xanadu that we lov, regarding the film what did they do to it the only good thing in the film was the music by ELO, I do have the cd & the LP of Xanadu & the DVD just for I'm Alive, The Fall, Don't Walk Away,All Over The World,Xanadu, to me Jeff Lynne is a God in music.

emember the good old 1980's when thing were so uncoplicated, I wish I could go back there again.
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: Feb 14, 2006, 04:26 »

oh please, there we go again. I will put my reply on this site later this evening because I have to go to work now, but I totally don't agree!!!!!!
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: Feb 16, 2006, 08:15 »

that reply doesn't even make sense.  by the way, does anyone know if xanadu has ever been remastered?

reg
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Feb 16, 2006, 08:23 »

I agree with you greg he knows nothing about ELO, Xanadu remastered not as yet I will be one of the first to get it when it is.

emember the good old 1980's when thing were so uncoplicated, I wish I could go back there again.
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: Feb 16, 2006, 08:25 »

good news!  i just found a remastered version on the face the music site:  http://www.ftmusic.com/shop_xanaducd.html

reg
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Feb 16, 2006, 08:42 »

greg had that cd for two year's now & the one before was a blue & white cover it still has a bit of a hiss to it

Anonymous
« Reply #21 on: Feb 17, 2006, 11:27 »

oh please, there we go again. I will put my reply on this site later this evening because I have to go to work now, but I totally don't agree!!!!!!
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Feb 17, 2006, 11:33 »

well guest you know nothing about ELO do you keep your thoughts to yourself

whiskeygirl
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Feb 18, 2006, 04:24 »

It's a troll, possibly automated - it's joined a few other forums with exactly the same post...

Serena

ou can't rewind your life...
MARK
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Feb 20, 2006, 08:16 »

Did you lot see the video to the No 1 hit by Leo Sayer it's from the xanadu film nice one

Anonymous
« Reply #25 on: Feb 24, 2006, 06:46 »

The movie really sucked but I thought the music was not bad. Too bad it was made on ELO's later part of their career. If it would have been done during say, "A New Worlds Record", maybe the movie might have much bigger due to ELO's popularity at that time.  ~Judemac~ former member here

http://www.webspawner.com/users/judemac/index.html

http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/regdwight.html
whiskeygirl
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Feb 24, 2006, 08:18 »

Quote from: "MARK"
Did you lot see the video to the No 1 hit by Leo Sayer it's from the xanadu film nice one

Well, it's a ripoff of the I'm Alive bit, that's for sure, rather than from the actual film itself.

Serena

ou can't rewind your life...
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: Mar 02, 2006, 06:26 »

Quote from: "gregralls"
good news!  i just found a remastered version on the face the music site:  http://www.ftmusic.com/shop_xanaducd.html

so it's been over 2 weeks, still no cd.  anyone know if the face the music shop just takes awhile to deliver, or should i be worried?  it was my first order from the site.

reg
Anonymous
« Reply #28 on: Mar 04, 2006, 08:16 »

so it's been over 2 weeks, still no cd. anyone know if the face the music shop just takes awhile to deliver, or should i be worried? it was my first order from the site.

I don't think you should be worried. It takes a long time.
Anonymous
« Reply #29 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:07 »

LOVE THIS SITE!..and I love the fact that everyone is loving the music Smiley
Signed,
Manorboy
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: