ELOFANS
Dec 01, 2020, 06:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fourteen-year-old ELO Freak!!  (Read 24201 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #15 on: Sep 27, 2005, 05:27 »

I think the Balance of Power logo is underrated.  I found it easier to draw than the Wurlitzer logo since it was all straight edges - any thoughts?
Wishing

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Oct 02, 2005, 06:08 »

I got into ELO when I was very young too. In fact I've been listening to them all my life, although I only  really started buying the albums en masse when I was in my early teens. A very accessible band, but with enormous musical substance.
Admin
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: Oct 06, 2005, 03:36 »

I love the Balance of Power logo and the various album covers from the period. (12inch, 45s, etc)
lynnefan05
« Reply #18 on: Oct 12, 2005, 02:08 »

Hello, my fellow Electric Light Orchestra followers!! I am a VERY happy 15-year-old, as I now have the Internet at home.  Cheesy No more teachers criticizing me and asking if the site I am visiting is "unapppropriate for school."  :roll: Hey, don't get me wrong; I LOVE school, but I'd like to take my time with my posts, you know what I mean?
Anyways, I'd just like to tell you guys that ELO Fans.com is the one and only forum I post on, mostly because it's so reliable, and the members always post interesting and thoughtful things. Yes, I am going on and on, but you know what? I can go ON AND ON about ELO ALL DAY!! :wink:  (Just ask my Animal Science teacher; it turns out he is an ELO fan as well!) Cool
Well, time to go, but one more thing: does anyone know if the remaster of No Answer has the promo video of 10538 Overture? And another thing: did anyone see the original video for
Evil Woman on VH1 Classic? Was it requested? If so, by whom?
Thanks; I'll eagerly await answers. Catch you later!!!
Admin
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: Oct 15, 2005, 04:21 »

Quote from: "lynnefan05"

Well, time to go, but one more thing: does anyone know if the remaster of No Answer has the promo video of 10538 Overture?

I believe it does, but it's been awhile since I put it in my computer, so I'll have to double check.
Anonymous
« Reply #20 on: Nov 03, 2005, 07:16 »

Hi all!!
I am 16 and have been listening to ELO and The Move, so I am told, since I was 8 months old. I totally agree with lynnefan05's sister on the new music stuff....I reckon ELO has so much to give to all ages...Man I love them! I just wish that JL would come down to Aus for a tour...
Anonymous
« Reply #21 on: Nov 05, 2005, 03:20 »

I'm 12 at the moment and I absolutly love ELO. I got into when I was in fifth grade. Back then all had was the greastest hits. Now I have Out of the Blue, Time, Face the Music, and Discovery. I'm hoping to expand it even more in the future. Like your sister, I really hate modern music like rap and hip hop. My dad is the one who really got me into ELO and I have been a loyal fan since I was about 9 or 10.
Anonymous
« Reply #22 on: Nov 08, 2005, 03:14 »

My mother tells me I used to dance in my pram to ELO when I was a baby! Cool That would be back in 1979 (Probably to Discovery?!) and now 26 years later I'm still dancing to ELO!  :lol:
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: Nov 09, 2005, 04:32 »

I'm 29. I've finally seen the light--make that the Electric Light. The older I get the more I love Jeff Lynne and ELO. Glad to see (first visit) there is an active online fan community. I'm sure I'll be back another time when I'm in a reflective, music loving, incense burning kind of mood again. Some nights I simply "Can't Get It Out Of My Head."
Anonymous
« Reply #24 on: Nov 09, 2005, 04:35 »

Whoops! Sorry, I'm a newbie... Didn't realize I didn't have a name here..
For our purposes, my name is ELOsian Fields. Thanks!
lynnefan05
« Reply #25 on: Nov 09, 2005, 08:51 »

Just wondering... does anyone here use Yahoo! Messenger? I get awfully bored, and it would be AWESOME to talk ELO with another fan.
If you are interested, you can reply to this post, and I will give you my messenger address. Don't be shy- reply!!
I really hope to hear from someone soon! Cool
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: Nov 10, 2005, 03:14 »

E L Onley the lonley...
Anonymous
« Reply #27 on: Nov 10, 2005, 06:00 »

Hey Lynnefan 05, you share my sentiments exactly...I use MSN Messenger, if that helps!
Cheers, Jen
Anonymous
« Reply #28 on: Nov 10, 2005, 07:51 »

Figures, I use AOL instant messeger, none of my friends like ELO or any good music for that matter.
whiskeygirl
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Nov 11, 2005, 12:53 »

I'm on both MSN Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger. However, Orchestra/Part II haters can speak elsewhere...

Serena

ou can't rewind your life...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: