ELOFANS
Dec 01, 2020, 07:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fourteen-year-old ELO Freak!!  (Read 24202 times)
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: Feb 02, 2006, 12:38 »

hey your jeff crush is great!  maybe there's hope for old musicians like me (www.gregralls.com).  :-)

reg
Anonymous
« Reply #61 on: Feb 07, 2006, 07:39 »

In the 80's I was sent to a school in Brighouse West York's it was not a nice place to be in at the time, I got my first album by ELO it was Time what can I say it was brill the next album I got was out of the blue Jeff Lynne was brill, I did the cover of time and the staff in the school put it in the bin, as i was making my way home on the night I would play Time on a cassette recorder they could not keep me in the school ha,ha,
Anonymous
« Reply #62 on: Apr 24, 2006, 06:56 »

Well, I was actually in High School when ELO was cranking out hits.
Now I wish my stepkids would shutoff the rap so called music.
Not sounding racist, now they want to be like blacks in every respect, I suggested a tanning bed.
Dating them and having sex and the works.
Its their lives, I tell them, and their decision.
Thats just my opinion.

D.M.
bluoysclt

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Apr 24, 2006, 07:13 »

I have a question for some vintage ELO fans.
I bought a 45rpm record of "telephone Line" in 1976.
I don't know where the record is now.
Does anyone know what song was on the other side?

D.M.
Anonymous
« Reply #64 on: Apr 28, 2006, 08:18 »

fourteen, fourteen.... I've been an Electric Light Orchestra fan since 81.... I was only 3 years old! Since then, I've been dedicated and have listened to their material over the years and even currently. My parents listened to them while I was barely walking and I'm still supporting them. Big deal. I don't get overwhelmed about my age in regards to being a fan....
Gavin
« Reply #65 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:10 »

bring on some ELO chat please!! I never bump into any true ELO fans in Yahoo Messenger. Let me know at funk_kraft@yahoo.com Thanks!

Quote from: "lynnefan05"
Just wondering... does anyone here use Yahoo! Messenger? I get awfully bored, and it would be AWESOME to talk ELO with another fan.
If you are interested, you can reply to this post, and I will give you my messenger address. Don't be shy- reply!!
I really hope to hear from someone soon! Cool
Anonymous
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2006, 10:03 »

I'm 25 now and got into ELO when I was 15, so I know what you're going through!  Just keep the faith; you're right and everyone else is wrong!
Anonymous
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2006, 03:42 »

Nope, still not the one. All Over The World in '95 was a UK import over here in USA. Good collection of hits and includes a "Roll Over Beethoven Live"! It only had like 15 tracks. Bought it at Camelot Records. :wink:

Quote from: "Admin"
Quote from: "Anonymous"
that's the newer version. I'm referring to original UK import...

There's one on the Arcade label from 1987. It has a misspelling of "All Over The Wolrd" and from the Netherlands.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: