ELOFANS
Oct 23, 2020, 12:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just fell under the ELO spell...  (Read 3314 times)
PetSounds
Veteran

View Profile
« on: Aug 07, 2006, 01:36 »

Greetings fellow ELO nuts !

Have just become an ELO obsessive...prompted by seeing their Wembley gig on BBC4 I got into Out Of The Blue in a big obsessive way !

Subsequently went out and bought Eldorado, Discovery and A New World Record...Blown away by all of them...How can an album have so many good songs...a songwriter at the top of his game ?

Looking forward to the re-release of Face The Music and Out of the Blue...Such an underrated band in this day and age !!
gregralls
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2006, 11:16 »

you're in the same boat i climbed into earlier this year...i always liked elo from afar, but suddenly this was the year i became obsessed.

reg
MrAdam
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2006, 01:31 »

Yeah me too!
But I think taht ELO being underrated makes them taht much better.
ANd plus you just cant go wrong with Jeff HES THE MAN!  Cheesy
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2006, 03:47 »

Quote from: "PetSounds"
Greetings fellow ELO nuts !

Have just become an ELO obsessive...prompted by seeing their Wembley gig on BBC4 I got into Out Of The Blue in a big obsessive way !

Subsequently went out and bought Eldorado, Discovery and A New World Record...Blown away by all of them...How can an album have so many good songs...a songwriter at the top of his game ?

Looking forward to the re-release of Face The Music and Out of the Blue...Such an underrated band in this day and age !!

Welcome to the bandwagon! Too bad that you bought ANWR. The remaster is coming out on September 12.
Se7endust
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2006, 12:13 »

ANWR is amazing, as are all of them! You're not an ELO fan unless you own these new remasters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: