ELOFANS
Oct 23, 2020, 12:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: elo returning  (Read 6149 times)
jerryread
Veteran

View Profile
« on: Oct 04, 2006, 12:55 »

when will this happen jeff lynne is unbelievable c'mon jeff if your reading this come back

'll tell you once more before i get of this board don't bring me down
Elofanatician
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2006, 06:49 »

We wish!
billwebster
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2006, 09:57 »

ELO returning would be nice, but Jeff Lynne returning solo would do the trick just the same.
BerndPodhradsky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2006, 09:50 »

Hi folks!

I'm sorry to say that and Jeff: if you ever read this, don't misunderstand it, 'cos I think you're a real cool guy, but to me it really seems that Jeff has a certain way of dealing with his fear of "public appearances".

I always imagine the view of this house somewhere in LA, him sitting in his studio and the trucks coming from the right side of his house, putting all the old tapes on an assembly line going through his house - stopping and then after a while a truck comes to the other side of his house just loading the finished remasters.

And even if there's no camera, no window and no reporter in his studio, Jeff's wearing sun glasses - just in case!

Bernd
evfilms

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2006, 11:45 »

Damn, this is a tough one. I think it will happen soon..... maybe around the same time that Pink Floyd do a tour? : )
I am friends with Jeff's daughter, and yes, he does wear sunglasses in his house. Haha!
billwebster
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: Oct 11, 2006, 12:55 »

Well, the sunglasses are something like his trademark. Actually, I kinda liked the way that every single member of the Traveling Wilburys wore a different design of sunglasses.
And there is no need to appear in public anymore for promotional purposes these days: you can do it all online in chatrooms, etc.
Most likely, the label is holding back the finished products, not trusting in the goodwill of potential buyers just yet.
jerryread
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 11, 2006, 12:17 »

evfilms

is jeff returning  or what i have just got to know
also if you do "know his daughter" go tell them to see the tribute band rockaria . they are perfect. he will think it's him on stage

'll tell you once more before i get of this board don't bring me down
evfilms

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2006, 10:40 »

Well, from what I know, he is busy doing some other things and has some projects in the works. I honestly couldn't tell you if he will return. I personally think he will. Rockaria!!! Yes, I have heard about them! I'll pass the word!
ELONut
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2006, 01:01 »

Maybe if Jeff Lynne gets invited to the Carl Wayne tribute show ,and actually shows up! then there could be some interesting banter between Jeff,Roy and Bev (the original ELO) and who knows (In my Dreams of course) They could maybe work together again and maybe rekindle their enthuisiasm for the original concept! Now that would be BIG news and guarantee loads of media and fan interest!. As for Kelly and Mik ,well you cant blame them for trying to keep the sound alive I mean they are fine musicians but if only Jeff could forgive them for their "mortal sins" and draft them back HOME ,I mean its not as if any of the former ELO guys are setting the charts alight anymore BUT if there is a God then anything is possible. It would be HUGELY Successful! just think for a moment how exciting it would be!
ELOZoom
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2006, 08:10 »

Quote from: "jerryread"
when will this happen jeff lynne is unbelievable c'mon jeff if your reading this come back

All in good time. All in good time.

Meanwhile I have other things to be concerned with.

f your heart could talk I wonder what it would tell me.
ELOZoom
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2006, 08:41 »

Quote from: "ELONut"
Maybe if Jeff Lynne gets invited to the Carl Wayne tribute show ,and actually shows up! then there could be some interesting banter between Jeff,Roy and Bev (the original ELO) and who knows (In my Dreams of course) They could maybe work together again and maybe rekindle their enthuisiasm for the original concept! Now that would be BIG news and guarantee loads of media and fan interest!. As for Kelly and Mik ,well you cant blame them for trying to keep the sound alive I mean they are fine musicians but if only Jeff could forgive them for their "mortal sins" and draft them back HOME ,I mean its not as if any of the former ELO guys are setting the charts alight anymore BUT if there is a God then anything is possible. It would be HUGELY Successful! just think for a moment how exciting it would be!

Only when pigs land on my plate as pork chops.

f your heart could talk I wonder what it would tell me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: