ELOFANS
Nov 22, 2017, 03:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ELO EXPERIENCE  (Read 3881 times)
Rockaria

View Profile WWW
« on: Oct 09, 2006, 07:50 »

Hello all

Rockaria have been together now for about a year and have been gigging since summer this year. We have played several shows now and we are finding that the crowds are the best we have ever seen for that I would like to say from Rockaria THANK YOU and keep coming.

We have taken a decision to drop the name Rockaria from the band and just call the show The ELO Experience. The reasons for this are that although the hard core ELO fans can associate the name Rockaria with ELO the majority don't and as much as we love playing to the 'REAL' fans we also want to bring the live sound to as many people as possible. Therefore calling our selves simply THE ELO EXPERIENCE does what it says on the tin. Secondly we have now signed with a new management company IMA (International Artist Management) and Norman Thewliss will be representing the band from now on. We are delighted with this as we have known and respected Norman and his organisation for many years. It was after our discussions that we came to the re-naming of the band.

Our website won't change apart from dropping the Rockaria logos and refferences and the URL's are the same www.elotribute.com and www.eloexperience.com

We have and are planning to perform more and more both in the UK and further afield, we cannot get enough of it.

We would be delighted to see and meet as many of you guys n gals as possible when we are out and about performing our show so please come to the shows and say hi.

On a much more personal note I would like to express our sincere congratulations and love to our 'Heart' Drew Piper (Keys) his lovely gal Natalie and the birth of their new baby daughter Molly. Well done my son! another ardent ELO fan joins the world.

Also if Jeff ever reads this we would love you to get to one of our shows and give us your opinion, after all without you and your music we would not be doing what we love.

Thanks

Take care

Andy
The ELO Experience
jerryread
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2006, 12:36 »

the best band in the country

'll tell you once more before i get of this board don't bring me down
keggyhander

View Profile