ELOFANS
Sep 16, 2019, 11:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylanmonacelli here with my Psychopathic questions.  (Read 5331 times)
dylanomega
« on: Jul 30, 2008, 11:01 »

Hello everyone of the Elofans Forum.
I'm Glad to see this place back up and running.

Now, like the 'mainstream' ELO fans know, I am a hunter (and collector...duh..) of rare stuff by ELO. Now, I know what some of you are thinking. "OHH! Dylan is gonna ask about Billy The Ballerina!!" Well. You are half right.

But today, I have come for something more. An actual question, statement, whatever. As a collector, I must come on here to ask several questions. Yes, one of them being..Has anyone here heard of Billy The Ballerina? Yeah, I ain't giving no description.

But also, does anybody here have anything rare by ELO? I'm not talking about the basics (Billion Dollar Brian, Beatles Forever (and ever and ever), or Indian Queen), I'm talking about BIG stuff here. Stuff nobody has heard of, suspicious ELO tracks, demos, hell, something that you know ISN'T ELO, but you had a suspicion of it anyways.  Please tell me, I would LOVE to know.

Thank you all.
Dylan Monacelli
(The Scizophrenic Psychopath)
Admin
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2008, 04:38 »

But also, does anybody here have anything rare by ELO? I'm not talking about the basics (Billion Dollar Brian, Beatles Forever (and ever and ever), or Indian Queen), I'm talking about BIG stuff here. Stuff nobody has heard of, suspicious ELO tracks, demos, hell, something that you know ISN'T ELO, but you had a suspicion of it anyways.  Please tell me, I would LOVE to know.

This probably isn't BIG stuff you haven't heard of, but I've heard Julianna Raye's Lynne-produced "Wandering Soldier", ELO's "Supersonic", Xanadu outtakes, and also soundcheck tapes from the Time Tour. Unfortunately I don't own this stuff, but at least I had the opportunity to hear it.
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2008, 04:41 by Admin » Logged
dylanomega
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2008, 05:47 »

Hmm.
But then, I just know someone out there has got something they are keeping away, or are unaware of. The First Days Of September? (Billion Dollar Brian) Popped up on youtube, and a slightly uncensored version of Indian Queen as well (they were cut-up samplets), and I was excited. So, people out there have other things, and since this board has people that are NOT on other boards, I thought I would ask here.

Well.
It's back to the prison I go...
Darn I get no profit :/
Lol.
Admin
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2008, 06:04 »

Yes, but those things you've mentioned have been floating around for years before Youtube, and I think many people have them. Personally some things I've been surprised to see on Youtube were the video of Jeff at Mike Sheridan's 50th birthday party, the 1986 tour video shot in Dortmund, and the 1972 "Set of Six" videos. Cool stuff.
dylanomega
« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2008, 06:25 »

Set Of Six?
Ahh, I shall look that up...

In the meantime.
People could check out my page on my heavily outdated site that goes over ALL the un-bootlegged material by ELO. I mean, most of the stuff that we know of.

http://www.freewebs.com/elofansite/unbootleggedmaterial.htm

WARNING:
PAGE IS OVERWHELMING
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: