ELOFANS
Oct 20, 2019, 04:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ELO Album Announced in 94?  (Read 2511 times)
funk_kraft

View Profile
« on: Mar 24, 2010, 06:27 »

I was in school and my buddy came to me and gave me a newspaper clipping that he saved for me since he new I was- still is- a good fan to ELO music.  This was 1994 and there had been some time passed since ELO part 2's first album came out.  I looked at the headlined that made my arm hair stand up... Electric Light Orchestra to Release New Album!
I softly remember it mentioning that they are releasing a new album during the year and one of the first singles it to be a track called "Daddy."  It mentioned that ELO has always been involved in charity and that alot of the profit will be benifited to local charity. 
I don't know if this was real or not.  Of course "Moment" album by ELO part 2 came out shortly after and this may have been the material they were referring too.  It just sounded, for a second, that they were referring to Electric Light Orchestra.  No part 2 was mentioned in the article, charity work was well with original ELO line up in the 80s, "Daddy" did sound like a Jeff Lynne title- noticing "Mama" from early work.
I always wondered and always waited to find it... I settled for "Moment" shortly after though.
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2010, 06:28 by funk_kraft » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: