ELOFANS
Aug 04, 2021, 07:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELO Videos finally captured  (Read 6000 times)
Gavin
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:57 »

I finally witnessed some left-behind videos by ELO. Has anyone checked out youtube.com. You can find videos there and I found a few ELO vids. Even Calling America and So Serious. I remember this back in the original release year of '86. They even had videos for Wild West Hero! It's nice to see a video other than Don't Bring Me Down out there for ELO.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 08:41 »

Quote from: "Gavin"
I finally witnessed some left-behind videos by ELO. Has anyone checked out youtube.com. You can find videos there and I found a few ELO vids. Even Calling America and So Serious. I remember this back in the original release year of Thanks to this superb site i have been visiting youtube.com frequently checking up to see if there is any videos i have not seen. One which is worth a look at is 'VIDEO'.  Enjoy!

Brian
Gavin
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2006, 03:43 »

Wow youtube has some videos from Twilight album!?!! I didn't know they even released videos for that album! I found some for Twilight, Ticket To the Moon and Here Is the News!! Not live concert rubbish either, real MTV videos! And Secret messages video was on.... wow!
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2006, 05:54 »

Yes- ELO made videos for Hold On Tight, Twilight, Ticket to the Moon, Here is the News, Secret Messages, Rock N Roll is King, Video! (from Electric Dreams by Jeff, actually), Calling America and So Serious. Kelly Groucutt made a video for Am I a Dreamer.
MrAdam
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Sep 06, 2006, 12:31 »

Yeah! i love youtube its so gear!!! and you can find dozens of ELO vidoes on it! especially that live farewell concert in Birmingham in 86'
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2006, 04:04 »

Most of these videos are courtesy of a guy called stevelo.
whiskeygirl
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 2006, 08:38 »

Quote from: "ELO_chick"

Who lives round the corner from me Smiley

Serena

ou can't rewind your life...
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Sep 10, 2006, 02:45 »

Quote from: "whiskeygirl"
Quote from: "ELO_chick"

Who lives round the corner from me Smiley

Serena

I knew that  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: