ELOFANS
Sep 24, 2021, 04:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ELOFANS.COM!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New TO List  (Read 4780 times)
white_dog

View Profile
« on: Mar 20, 2005, 06:53 »

HELLO My Name Is "PAul"From Cleveland Ohio Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everone In The List And To Tell You Its Great To Find A List Just For E.L.O. Been Looking For A Long Time For A List Like This I Have Been A ELO Fan Sence About 1972 Have All Of Ther Cds And Seen Them Live 3 Times 76 And Then 77 For Ther Out Of The Blue Tour And Then In 82 i Think For Ther Time Tour I Think E.L.O. is The Greatest Band In The World Keep Up The Great Work Jeff And The Rest

Tongue
judemac
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 03:34 »

Quote from: "white_dog"
HELLO My Name Is "PAul"From Cleveland Ohio Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everone In The List And To Tell You Its Great To Find A List Just For E.L.O. Been Looking For A Long Time For A List Like This I Have Been A ELO Fan Sence About 1972 Have All Of Ther Cds And Seen Them Live 3 Times 76 And Then 77 For Ther Out Of The Blue Tour And Then In 82 i Think For Ther Time Tour I Think E.L.O. is The Greatest Band In The World Keep Up The Great Work Jeff And The Rest

Tongue

Nice to know you Paul from Cleveland. I have collected many bands(on vinyl/CD) as well as ELO since they started but never saw them live.
Judemac @ the beach in So Calif

http://www.webspawner.com/users/judemac/index.html
ELOISM
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2005, 04:28 »

Those concerts in the 70s must have been awesome..
cant get it outta my head
« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2005, 12:02 »

Were you at the Cleveland Municipal Stadium show (where the Browns used to play) in 1978 to see ELO??? That had to have been great! Outdoor concert featuring ELO......I get hard thinking about that!  LOL
beachboy
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2005, 05:45 »

Quote from: "cant get it outta my head"
Were you at the Cleveland Municipal Stadium show (where the Browns used to play) in 1978 to see ELO??? That had to have been great! Outdoor concert featuring ELO......I get hard thinking about that!  LOL

Jeez you dont get out much... LOL
cant get it outta my head
« Reply #5 on: Jul 04, 2005, 07:57 »

that message was for white dog!  keep your snide comments to yourself! We all have our own things we get hard about!!!
ELO_chick
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: Jul 04, 2005, 11:07 »

that message was for white dog!  keep your snide comments to yourself! We all have our own things we get hard about!!!

Didn't you see the "LOL" - it was a joke!
beachboy
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Jul 04, 2005, 02:19 »

Mate go and spend half an hour on your own with a magazine... I think you need to address that issue urgently... It was only a joke dude... sheesh!

Welcome aboard White Dog

Beach
ELOISM
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jul 05, 2005, 01:17 »

Alright. White Dog. Welcome aboard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: